Steer stop Hydraulic Steering stops
T-H Marine developed the first steering stop available for outboards. Outboards equipped with hydraulic steering from "wandering" when trailering. Units clip onto hydraulic steering rams on either side of outboard to keep engine straight and prevent damage to motor supports. Cord keeps units together when stowed and aids removal.
- Locks hydraulic steering when trailering
- Fits most steering cylinder rods on outboard engines
- Snaps over outboards hydraulic steering cylinder rods
- Helps keep engine centered during transport.
- Protects steering system, outboard, and motor supports
- Includes cord to connect units for storage and to aid in removal
- Simple to take on and off
We Also Recommend